Now Google allows its users to download Google search history in a minute. This new tools helps to export their history to their desirable format.
Collection of your keywords can reveal your personal relationship status.You can download entire Google search history data as JSON files, though you will be having more tools to open this archive JSON files.
Steps to Download Entire Google Search History Data
- Ensure that you have logged in you Google Account.
- Go to Google Search Page to get your Search Archive.
- Click on 3 Dots as shown in the image
- Now Click on Download Searches and Click CREATE ARCHIVE as shown in image and read the warning message carefully.
- Now you will get a pop-up that Preparing your archive – “We will email you when the archive is ready to download”.
- You will get an email in your inbox from Google Past Searches Exporter – Google.
- Email states that Your archive of past Google searches is ready. Your archive is stored in Google Drive and you may download a copy from there.
- Click on “View in Drive” in the email.
- It will take you the Download Copy of Google Search History – File name starts as Searches*.*.
- You may download the Search results and open with recommended tools as shown in the figure.
I hope this detailed article will help you to Download Entire Google Search History Data.
Please share this article below.