How to Reduce Data Usage in your Android Mobile & iPhone
Nowadays, Mobile users are very much concerned all about data plan, rather than SMS or Calling plans. How to Reduce Data Usage in your Android Mobile to use your Data efficiently.
Limited Data Pack is always an issue for the Smartphone users. Various network providers are providing various data packs in the market, although most of the plans are limited data.
How to Reduce Data Usage in your Android Mobile ?
Android Mobile users can easily control your Data Usage by enabling Notification Alerts and Set the limit of Data Usage. Below is the most significant procedure to minimize data usage in your Android Phone or iPhone.
Launch Settings > Under Wireless & Networks > Data Usage.
You should see a table of Data Usage of your mobile with the Specific Time.
You can use Black and Red lines to Set usage Alert to Reduce Data Usage in Your Android phone.
When you cross the data limit, your will definitely get an alert.
Best Tips to Reduce your Android Phone Data Usage
1. Limit or Restrict Background data of your Smartphone.
2. Try Changing your mobile Browser. Try Opera Mini.
3. Use Wi-Fi Wherever possible
4. Turn Off Mobile Data When Not in Use
5. Preload Heavy Content
6. Download Large Files Over Wi-Fi Only
7. Prepare Maps for Offline Use When Traveling
8. Adjust Account Sync Settings
9. Try Opera Mini
10. Check and Compare your past usage and current usage.